Cilla is a character from my Black Carnival series.
A couple of notes about this piece
- I’m experimenting with the shading technique I’ve been trying in the most recent page of the Black Carnival page. I’m not so sure how I feel about it, it certainly does make the piece pop in a different way.
- Some weird clothes or bodily disproportions aren’t hidden hints about her character, I’m just way to lazy to fix them and it’s getting late.
- Cilla might be one of my favorite characters.
- She likes pink.
- She does not mess around.
- She’s largely inspired by Mikasa from Attack on Titan
- What does that yellow slip of paper say? Lol I’m not into spoilers. I definitely had to look it up. I’ll give you a hint, it’s written in Japanese [I think…].
- Expect the next few pieces to be drawn in a similar way.